- 1 Hour Tour
- Around the Year
- Pick & Drop
- English, Hindi, Arabic
- Tour guide
Burj Khalifa Dubai
Discover world’s largest building, Burj Khalifa on your tour to Dubai. Burj Khalifa is a global icon that serves as the pinnacle of engineering. A marvelous masterpiece of architecture that stands 828m high in the sky. Witness the magnificent building as you enter this soul of the city.
Experience the mind-blowing feeling as you see the building up close. Burj Khalifa serves as a reminder that a human mind can achieve anything and there is always room for new possibilities. Burj Khalifa has two observation decks. One is on the 124th floor and the second is on the astounding 148th floor. It is truly a nerve-cracking experience.
You will feel inspired once you take the 30 minutes tour on the observation deck. Burj Khalifa Dubai tour includes the ticket up to the 124th floor observation deck. At the base of this mighty building, you will see an entertainment hub that holds an exquisite Dubai Mall and Dubai Fountain.
It is a perfectly designed package for tourists, especially the ones that are visiting this wonderful city first time.
Take pictures along the tour of Burj Khalifa as you walk through the enormous walls of this attractive building. Tag along your friends or your family members on this tour and have the time of your life by adding the visit to this mesmerizing architecture.
Avail this mind-blowing chance to visit one of the most spectacular buildings in the world that will add value to your memories. We at Camel ride Dubai have some amazing tour packages to offer you and your family. Don’t think further and book the tickets right away.
- Entrance Ticket to 124th Floor Observation Deck.
- 30 Minutes Tour at Observation Deck.
- This tour doesn't include transfers, the best and cheapest way to reach is through public transportation, i.e ( Taxis, Metro etc.) or you can book private transfers from us, just send us request.
- Passport copy / Emirates ID is mandatory to carry during this trip.
- Adult rate will be 200 AED and Child rate will be 160 AED, if you are booking between 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Please mention the required time slots for Burj Khalifa in special request section while making the booking, we'll try our best to get your desired slot or will provide you the best available options.
- Burj Khalifa Tickets are subject to Availability.
Cancellation / Amendment / Refund Policy:
- This tour is non cancellable / Non amendable tour.
- This booking can only be confirm after receieving the payment to our bank. ( bank details will send to your email and you have 24 hours to send it )
- Once booked no refund will be provided.
- If we are not able to book the tickets as per your desired time slot we'll not make the booking until unless we get the confirmation from your end, if you don't agree to the time slot provided by us we'll not make the booking.
Schedule & Pricing
|Pick up||As per Requirment|
|Drop Off||After tour finish|
|Adult Price Above 9 Years||AED 150|
|Child Price 3 to 9 Years||AED 125|
|Infant Price Upto 3 Years||0|
|Availability||Round The Year|
|Transport||4x4 SUV / VAN / Bus|
|Languages||English, Hindi, Arabic|
|Good to know||Avoid Flip Flops|
ReviewsLeave a review
This tour was indeed the highlight of our trip to Dubai! Enjoyed every minute of it!! We were picked up by our driver Sahib who welcomes us with a smile. He is such an excellent driver cum tour guide. Very knowledgeable, he could answer all our questions about the country. He is also an excellent driver and for someone with motion sickness like myself, I was thankful to be seated in front beside him as that surely helps a lot in managing the motion sickness. He was very reassuring and ensured that we all had our safety belts on for the sand dunes bashing particularly. He constantly checks on us in the car to ensure that we are all doing alright. At the campsite, he came especially to the 4 of us who took his car to ensure that we had our dinner and even brought the drinks to us. Am very thankful to get him as our guide. Upon arrival at the campsite, we were given shawarma first to fill our hungry stomachs as they prepare the BBQ dinner. This is an excellent service as we were really hungry after all those sand bashing. We were indeed well fed as the BBQ dinner was also awesome! The other best thing is everything is already included, the food, the camel ride, the sandboarding, the falcon show. You only need to add money for the ATV if you want. I just wished that the camel ride was a little longerrr. Hehe.. Apart from that, I stronglyy recommend this tour and you shouldnt leave Dubai without it. ;)
Excellent tour, guides are knowledgeable however staying relevant is important for the guides, being over friendly doesn't help as tours might feel uneasy. Over all experience was super the company has experienced drivers and well maintained cars. We reached the camp at maghrib, one thing I missed was maghrib adhan in the desert it would have been breath taking for Muslims and experience of the glorious words for non Muslims. When we can have other announcements and loud music on public address why not adhan. Javaid was a good guide very friendly.
This tour has many features, with some being wonderful and others being very fine. We were picked up promptly as arranged at our hotel by Ali (our guide and driver) and he told us about some interesting features of Dubai on the way to "the desert." Once there, he raced us "over desert and dunes" in the 4x4 and it was thrilling to those whose previous experiences have been somewhat subdued. To the rest of us, it was fun and scenic. We then went to a "modern oasis" where we were able to ride quad bikes (driving them ourselves) and ride a camel. Again, for those who'd had these experiences before, this was "fun" and for the others it was "delightful."
Awesome Desert Safari tour with my family.